To One of Pike Creek’s Greatest Communities …
- Check out the August Newsletter!
- Read the minutes of our most recent meeting and view our calendar of upcoming Owner/Resident meetings. We need you there … join us!
- The Pool has closed!!! We hope you enjoyed the water and know that once again, summer has gone by too fast this year! Don’t forget to return your yellow plastic guest pool passes so we can use them again next summer. We’d like to have them all back in by the end of October to get ready for next season.
- We’ve completed the vehicle registration process to deliver our residents a dedicated parking space but still have several units who have not registered. If you’ve not received your parking permit, please stop into the office. Don’t have time to wait or stop in? Use our online form to update your info, grab your permit and go!
More New Features Coming Soon!
We’ll be adding some great new features to help you do more in and around the community. Here’s just a few of the upcoming additions:
- Obtain information anytime day or night
- Communicate with the office and your neighbors
- Send requests and make suggestions for improvements
- See updates on plans, projects and progress in the community
We’ll be back in touch with updates soon so please check back regularly — and tell a friend or neighbor about the site too!